A lovely one bedroom holiday cottage nestling in Jevington. Forming part of the Old Hungry Monk Restaurant the property has recently been converted, to a high standard with modern fixtures and fittings whilst retaining its original character and charm. The property offers a private garden, open fireplace and shower room.
LIVING AREA: Large feature fireplace and views across private garden.
W/C: Toilet and basin.
KITCHEN: Open plan with main room, offers modern wooden units, with built in appliances, including, fridge, washing machine, oven and hob.
STAIRS: To first floor.
BEDROOM: Boasting fireplace and storage.
EN SUITE: Shower room.
GARDEN: Paved garden with mature shrubs and storage cupboards.
Low Season: £300 per week
Mid Season: £450 per week
High Season: £550 per week
- 2 nights: 60% of weekly rental
- 4 nights: 70% of weekly rental
- 5 nights: 85% of weekly rental
Sorry no pets allowed
- All prices are inclusive of pre-arrival and departure cleaning, fresh towels and linen and a welcome hamper.
- Check-in is at 2 pm and check-out is at 10.30 am. We can occasionally accommodate alternative times – please contact us with your request.
- A deposit of 40% of the total fee is payable upon confirmation of booking with the balance due 2 weeks before your arrival.
- A refund of this deposit is permitted for cancellations prior to your arrival date as follows:-
- Up to 8 weeks before: 0% refund
- Between 8 and 12 weeks: 50% refund
- More than 12 weeks before: 100% refund
- A refundable £500 damages deposit is payable 2 weeks before arrival which is refunded within 7 days from the end of your stay, subject to inspection.